- 1.Your use of our website indicates your acceptance of our terms and conditions set out below so please read them carefully and if required print for future reference.
- 2.It has taken many years and considerable expense to myself, attending training courses, buying and trawling through manuals, for me to attain the knowledge and expertise I now have in the field of refrigeration, and with the power of the internet it would be most appreciated if when the fault of your appliance is diagnosed by a qualified engineer you do not ask the embarrassing question “WHAT PARTS GONE WRONG”? OR “WHAT PART ARE YOU FITTING”? I feel it appropriate not to divulge any information.
- 3.All refrigeration parts fitted at the time of repair carry a written guarantee / warranty on parts. This means if there is a recurrence of the same problem we had fixed we will again fix the problem at no extra cost. This excludes faults caused by the failure of other components.
- 4.All refrigeration parts fitted at the time of repair that fail under guarantee will only be honoured with the written guarantee to prove the date of the repair(s).
- 5.All refrigeration parts fitted that fail under guarantee can only be exchanged or replaced by an engineer from Refrigeration Breakdown Services.
- 6.When refrigeration parts are fitted by Refrigeration Breakdown Services any involvement by a third party working on the appliance under guarantee will render the guarantee null and void.
- 7.Any refrigeration parts that are fitted by Refrigeration Breakdown Services that are tampered with by a third party will render the guarantee null and void.
- 8.Any refrigeration parts fitted to the appliance at the time of the repair remain the property of Refrigeration Breakdown Services until paid for in full.
- 9.Any refrigeration cabinets that are only re-charged with refrigerant gas and no refrigerant leaks are found DO NOT carry any warranty.
- 10.Under the Guarantee Agreement if it is proved that another refrigeration component is faulty it would become a chargeable repair.
- 11.Any parts fitted free of charge (F.O.C) will NOT be honoured as a guaranteed part.
- 12.Refrigeration Breakdown Services cannot be held responsible for any loss of food.
- 13.Refrigeration Breakdown Services has taken every care in the preparation of the content of this website to the extent permitted by applicable law.
- 14.Nothing in these Terms and Conditions will reduce your statutory rights. For further information about your statutory rights contact your local authority, Trading Standards Department, or Citizens Advice Bureau.
- 15.If you use our contact page or e-mail us please be assured your privacy is very important to us and we will never release your personal details to anyone else, or any other company outside Refrigeration Breakdown Services.
- 16.We confirm any personal information that you provide to us is only used by Refrigeration Breakdown Services for the following purpose - we need to know where you are to repair your appliance.
Contact the team
To find out more about any of our refrigeration services, please do not hesitate to call our expert team today and we will be more than happy to assist with any of your queries.
Why not visit our 'Video' page and get a better understanding what the business can offer you.